TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The e-ticket/wristband is issued subject to the following terms and conditions, which the Event Organiser may change at its discretion.
“Event Organiser” means EssexFest organised by HJ Promotions Limited
“Event” means ‘EssexFest’ to be held on the 20th August 2021
“Event Site” is the venue location for the Festival (Maldon Promenade Park)
“Agent” means HJ Promotions Limited the authorised agent appointed by the Event Organiser to sell tickets for the Event.
1. These terms and conditions incorporate and should be read together with our agents (Skiddle Limited) terms and conditions of supply of tickets which you can see on their website www.skiddle.com
2. The Event Organiser reserves the right to cancel the event at any stage if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control
3. Artists and the billed entertainment programme may be subject to change (check website)
4. E-Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness being included, for no fee, within any audio or visual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by EssexFest or its contractors. If you attend the Event with your child aged under 18 years then you give the foregoing your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
5. No trading or distribution of leaflets is allowed within the Event Site without the Event Organiser’s prior consent.
Tickets and wristbands
3.1 Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from Skiddle Limited.
3.2 Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
3.3 Tickets cannot be offered as part of any marketing, promotional, sales or media purpose by any individual, company or organization without the prior written consent of the Event Organiser.
3.4 Tickets must be presented, in full, on entry to the Event Site and will be scanned to check they are valid.
3.5 Valid tickets will be exchanged for a wristband, which will gain you entry to the Event.
3.6 The Event Organiser will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Any queries must be taken up with Skiddle Limited
3.7 You are responsible for your ticket until it is exchanged for a wristband and for that wristband for the duration of the event
4.1 Please see Skiddle Limited terms and conditions of supply of tickets which you can see on their website www.skiddle.com
4.1 Under 5’s (5 years and under) are admitted free but MUST hold a valid ticket which can be purchased via our website and MUST be accompanied by an adult ticket holder
The Event Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to and/or eject from the Event Site or report to the Police any person, in particular, but without limitation, for any of the following reasons:-
for health and safety or licensing reasons
for causing damage to the event site or infrastructure
for behaving in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event
for using threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms
for appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
for being in possession of legal highs
for being in possession of illegal items or carry out illegal activity
for failing, when required, to produce proof of identity or age
for being in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
6.2 You may be searched (including all bags) at the entrances to the site or when leaving
1. When purchasing alcohol at the Event, if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for proof of age i.e. photo driving licence or passport.
2. We reserve the right to refuse to serve you alcohol if, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you are intoxicated or likely to become intoxicated if we serve you further alcoholic beverages.
3. You are NOT allowed to bring alcohol into the Event Site. All alcohol and soft drinks must be purchased via one of the onsite bars. Sealed Bottle Water is permitted.
Damages and losses
8.1 The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expenses or injuries sustained at the event other than those caused by the Organisers negligent act or omission.
The following articles are not permitted within the Event Site: -
glass vessels (i.e. bottles, wine or beer glasses etc.)
barbeques, gas cylinders, flaming torches, fireworks, Chinese lanterns
golf umbrellas (or other large umbrellas), picnic tables, chairs etc.
weapons, laser devices or similar items
excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol (only bring enough for personal consumption)
any other item which may compromise public safety.
Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding this condition will face eviction from the Event Site.
Fire and your safety
10.1 Fires and BBQs are not permitted on the Event Site
10.2 It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces; this includes the marquees and tents on site.
10.3 Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing.
10.4 Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers may be used at the Event.
Disposal of rubbish
11.1 The Event Organiser subscribe to the ‘leave no trace’ philosophy and as such would ask you to treat the Event Site with respect during your visit and dispose of all rubbish created by you responsibly, so please use the waste bins and recycling points on the event site
12.1 No animals, other than assistance dogs, are permitted on the Event Site
13.1 To the extent permitted by law, personal information provided by you when you purchased a ticket will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event Organiser including (but not limited to) providing you with details of forthcoming events promoted by the Event Organiser (if you ticked the relevant box); offers and services; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to our professional advisors and such other parties as we consider necessary in the administration of its business. We will not use or disclose your personal information other than as stated without your prior consent. We NEVER sell or pass on information to third parties for marketing purposes. By purchasing a ticket you consent to the use of your personal information in this way. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe to future marketing communications in all future communications, which you receive from us. If you have any queries about this, please write to:
Unit 12, Brocks Business Park, Wickford, Essex, SS11 8YN or email email@example.com